Valium without prescription
This medication does have a tendency to become addictive, so doctors usually tell patients who are on large doses to watch out for any symptoms of an addiction to the medication. In addition, doctors prefer to prescribe smaller doses to patients so that the risk of becoming addicted diminishes.
Before taking this medication, you are advised to tell your doctor if you have has any past allergies to some medications, and you should not take this medication if you plan on having a baby, are breastfeeding or if you already are pregnant. The reason why is because Diazepam can cause developmental problems in an unborn child. You should also tell your doctor if you are on other medications or if you have had surgery recently.
Valium does present itself with several side effects such as:
* This medication can cause a person to lose weigh or they can gain a lot of weight.
* This medication can cause the person to feel lightheaded, dizzy or even faint.
* This medication can cause dry mouth and constipation.
* This medication can cause the person to feel an addiction form over it.
* This medication can cause the person to feel headaches.
* This medication can cause the person to experience a hard time urinating.
* This medication can cause the person to experience a fever.
* The person may get an allergic reaction.